Back From Nowhere
Sunday, June 19, 2016
 
This Amazing Digital Artifact
    Just a little gap in posting over two years now and what an amazing trip those years have been. Now after getting Medicare health coverage in March of 14 I have been able to pursue wellness again and have worked along with many Doc's to have some relief from the chronic conditions that lead to my unhealthy life and firing from a broadcast TV station where I worked for 27 years.
     I am surprised this Blog is still here, waiting for me. I will recount some diary entries from my dark period from September 2011 to receiving my Social Security benefits in '14 And some thoughts and ideas from the recovery period. Just reporting the facts and perhaps my opinion of many mistakes.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Target heart rate calculator Body mass index calculator What Is The Secret Powered by Blogger