Back From Nowhere
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
 
NOW HERE!
Life teaches lessons yea yea OK. I just told a friend and former coworker something that just fell out of my mouth. Knowing he is a devout Catholic.
I said. " You don't understand the words 'walk through the valley of the shadow of death' until you do."
 As you may have read here. I did. Said that Psalm over and over for many years did not even see where I was when I was in that valley.

Now, I am OUT. The Social Security system moved my retirement just a little sooner. After 40 years of working 1,2, and sometimes three jobs at a time plus freelancing all through it. I now have what I earned. Along with Medicare I am truly a survivor. When I got to see my beloved Doc of many years again. All I could do was hug him and weep in the exam room.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Target heart rate calculator Body mass index calculator What Is The Secret Powered by Blogger