Back From Nowhere
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
 
SENIOR

This is my recent "selfie" taken without looking through a viewfinder. For a photographer this is really disconcerting. Yes, that is why there is a tree growing out of my head but I liked the setting sunlight under my cap.

I spend a couple of days a week here as DIY therapy by reconnecting with humanity. A long time ago I learned that listening is the greatest gift you can give someone I give here freely. It is kind of like reading an encyclopedia cover to cover. Every once in a while there is something you don't want to read but you do any way.

I want to eventually volunteer here filling, partially my need to give back.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Target heart rate calculator Body mass index calculator What Is The Secret Powered by Blogger