Back From Nowhere
Sunday, January 19, 2014
 
Fear
                                                   "Your deepest fears lie in anticipation." 
                                                                                         Balzac

Anticipation the most important tool in every News Photographers bag.  To know where to go where to stand what person might show emotion.When you work as one for as long as I did. That well honed skill becomes mixed up with countless memories of disaster, death, anguish, pain, and sadness. All I have now are haunting memories and no Health Insurance. Sure there are memories of  happy stories I try to focus on but that requires work. Meditation helps a head doc certainly would. PTSD? I know I cannot diagnose myself but after reading the symptoms it sure seems possible. I flunked a recruitment physical in 1972 by one tenth of a diopiter of eyeglass correction or I would have gone to the VA a long time ago.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Target heart rate calculator Body mass index calculator What Is The Secret Powered by Blogger