Back From Nowhere
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
 
Speeding Down Road to Health
Opening a heart feeding artery that was 99% clogged gives me a feeling that I am speeding! Clearly there is a physical reason for feeling like this but now four days after the procedure I can only compare how I feel to a drug experience. All my senses are heightened I wake up with tons of energy. Six hours after the procedure I was walking the halls of LDS Hospital two days later a mile around Liberty Park the next day I skated three. Today it is raining I expect to do 30 minutes on a stationary bike. This is real, not a drug, I've have a wonderful gift. All of that bad behavior that brought me to the Cardiology operating room will be easy to avoid.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Target heart rate calculator Body mass index calculator What Is The Secret Powered by Blogger