Back From Nowhere
Friday, May 13, 2005
 
Road to Health Clogged with Fat
The road to health is one skate placed mindfully infront of the other over and over. When you have the fat clotted arteries like mine that road swings right through the Cardiac floor at LDS Hospital. Angioplasty is a fancy word for roto-rootering my heart muscle arteries. Wise people tell me I will feel instantly better after the procedure.
Hopefully that is all these fine medical geniusus will have to do. Open heart bypass surgery may be necessary.

Sioux City Iowa, back in 1978 I was one of three photographers who followed a man through a quadruple bypass surgery who back then was younger than I am now. It took three of us to rotate hand holding that big old RCA TK-76 color "Mini-Cam" through the very long operation. We shot a half hour segment of a news magazine's produced by KCAU television.I wish now I didn't have all of those images bouncing around in my brain.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Target heart rate calculator Body mass index calculator What Is The Secret Powered by Blogger