Back From Nowhere
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
 
Near Death Experience and Fork in the Road
It's finally sunk in to my thick skull. I was very close to a massive heart attack perhaps days or weeks away. Giving up a high fat diet now is not gonna be a problem cheesburger.....death......sausage......death. Green, orange, yellow, and raw.....life. No activity, death, skating, life.

I guess as near death experiences go this one was my closest. Rolling a 1960 Chev Impala end over end in 1969 surviving with out a scrach was close. While scuba diving in the Red Sea I laid my camera system on the reef on top of a stone fish I pushed down on his tail the dorsal fin popped up where there is a deadly poison which there is no antidote. Less than an inch from death that's pretty close. If I was a cat there will be six more brushes with death I am not looking forward to that.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Target heart rate calculator Body mass index calculator What Is The Secret Powered by Blogger