Back From Nowhere
Monday, March 07, 2005
 
Meatless Two Weeks
It's a feeling of vitality of energy of I don't know what. I am sure it is because with a couple of exceptions I have eaten no meat for two weeks. By preparing every meal, packaging it and carrying it with me the only way to survive in my go everywhere any time days. I can totally control what goes in my mouth. I ate one fast food meal from carb addiction and mostly stress.

Stress eating wow you may need someone to notice this for you I do it a lot every day. Change your stress relieving snacks for good stuff like roasted unsalted soybeans, pumpkin seeds, Cliff Bars, and my favorite nutrition bars .

My truly favorite bar was called the Brass Rail but that is a story for another day.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Target heart rate calculator Body mass index calculator What Is The Secret Powered by Blogger