Back From Nowhere
Saturday, March 26, 2005
 
Hey Doc Cut it Out
Ok, enough with the pain already, pain waking up, pain in the middle of the night, pain climbing stairs, pain walking down stairs. Please take it out today, sadly I will wait another week for the surgeon to say bye bye to my gall bladder on April fools day. Over a month of near vegan diet cutting back on consumption of the demon rum has brought many very positive aspects to my life and I will continue to focus on continuing these changes. But I cannot take years of good living to fix this pesky organ when I may have ruined it with years of bad habits. I need to get back on my skates and start training NOW. I have gained too much weight and at this age I am loosing muscle by the minute.

Meditating through the pain has really helped me in my daily meditation practice. Nothing helps you focus your mind like intense pain and it did subside through the meditation. Although I am not ready to do the operation without anesthesia but I hope to recover without pain medication and be on my skates within two weeks!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Target heart rate calculator Body mass index calculator What Is The Secret Powered by Blogger